1956 Chevy truck
- Engine: 1965
327-HEI Ignition,with Edlebrock
intake and 650 CFM carb, 202 double hump heads.
- The front end has monoleaf
springs, this lowered the front end approximately 3.5
the before picture.
- Transmission: Munsie 4-speed
watt sound system-MTX's behind the seats,a
California Profile amp, two blaupunkt
speakers in the kick panels,with a Bazooka tube for a sub. Sony receiver
with CD is custom mounted with a polished
stainless steel faceplate....
- Rearend: 2:73 posi-chevy 10 bolt
- Interior: Diamond tucked bucket seats-Painted Med
Taupe (Grayish)with the door panels painted burgundy. The
carpet is burgundy also.
- Check out the rear view
,which has a louvered chevy emblem in the tailgate and a color match tourneau cover.
- The engine compartment has had all of the wires hidden
off of the firewall and inner fenders.